Monday, August 13, 2012

Unfinished Business

Warning: My sentences contain a lot of numbers referring to time of day. I apologize if anything is confusing. You have been warned.

At 9am, I watched what I thought was the closing ceremony of the olympics, but no. It was a little montage they did of the athletes. It wasn't until 10:30 until the actual ceremony. Oh the epicness. It deserves all the awards. So I'm having a good time watching, fangirling, and saying 'legit' or 'no way' every five seconds. But then, my mom decides to call me up. She tells me that I have an orthodontist appointment at 1:30, and my dad's going to pick me up at 12. First of all, why was it scheduled today? Why not Christmas or something. I'd rather have that...not really. 

I continued watching anyways. (By the way, I'll tell you guys my reaction to the ceremony or whatever, tonight.) My dad dropped me off to the orthodontist, and I got my braces tightened and what not. So I am currently at his office, and I seriously can't blog very well due to the Adele music playing in the background. It's all bummy, and I can't concentrate. 

Since I missed like 30-40 minutes of the London 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony, I have to watch the replay. That, my friend, is how desperate I am. This opportunity only comes once every four years, (or Four years ;D) so I am NOT going to miss it. The replay starts at 7pm and ends at 10:30pm-ish. It is 4pm at the moment. My mother gives me a certain time that I need to be asleep by. We all know that I don't follow it because I read when everyone in the house is sleeping, but I need to hear the television in order to know what's going on, and that requires sound.

My plan is to take a nap at 5:30ish whilst on Skype with my cousin, so she can wake me up at 7. I absolutely will not rely on my alarm clock for this because I can never hear my alarm clock therefore I never get up at the time I want to. Then...I'll watch at 7 until 10:30. 

I have some unfinished business that needs to be dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top