Friday, August 10, 2012

Fansigns

It took me an hour and a half to make ten fansigns for people on tumblr. My fault for allowing people to ask for ten. I'm not going to upload them onto here because it's going to take forever! As I blog, I'm submitting fansigns to people, and it's taking a long time to send since my camera is high quality. I have such sloppy handwriting that I ripped  out at least 8 pages out of my notebook.
Yes, this picture was taken from my camera. Guess what? It took at least 7 minutes to upload on here. What are  you talking about? That's not crumpled paper! It's a paper crane! Haha! Meanwhile, I'm watching Mean Girls on television. 

Remember my last post on irritating commercials? Well, I was Skyping with my cousin whilst watching the Olympics, and commercial break was on. My younger cousin, Eryn was watching with me. Take note that this young one thinks she's old enough to sass talk you. Alright, so the Pitbull Bud Light commercial was on, and my older cousin on Skype knows all the lines in that commercial, so it just comes out of her mouth naturally. My younger cousin was all confused, so she's like, "Heh? English, please?" But as she says that, Pitbull says his line, & I look at her and say, "Well, if you were paying attention to the TV you would understand why she said that, instead of saying 'Heh?'" 

So afterwards, my cousin and I were laughing really hard. Mother Dearest is making me go to bed otherwise I'll be grounded tomorrow. I really don't care if she'll ground me. I'll use my laptop anyways, but I really don't want to face her anger problems. 

So sadly, I can't watch project Runway tonight, but I'll be reading Insurgent. Mwahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top