Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 2

SPIRIT WEEK DAY 2, HOME SKILLET!

okkkkk.
so i know i said that i was going to do a book review, but i'm reading a different book right now, so the book review will have to wait until tomorrow or a few days.

--

I'll talk about today from morning to afternoon.
In the morning we have team meeting and this was girls team meeting, 
so we have to do a cheer or whatever. 
I had no problems with our cheer UNTIL
she included the motions or movements, whatever you want to call them.
dude, i felt like i was in a rap battle because we had to bend out knees and like bounce or something like that. idk.
Our team went to our auditorium to meet up with the dudes team. 
then like...we did our cheers. not the alcoholic kind. lol.
their cheer was better than ours...and much easier.
and dudes played instruments and 
blew cocaine or some shiz out of their hand or something. 
haha, idk what it was.

chapel sessions!
i like to lean my head back on the wood thingie,
but then the speaker started looking at me whenever he talked...
so it seemed like he thought i wasn't paying attention, 
but i was...but i sat up anyways, so he would quit looking at me.

the game stuff. lol. we had to play this thing and the game had to look like this: ◎ 
so in the center circle, there will be a team (i'll refer to as T1), so it looked like this: ◉
then in the outer circle, the other team (i'll refer to as T2) would be in it.
T2 will throw yoga balls at T1. If a member of T1 gets hit, they'll go outside of the ◎
but if a hit member catches a yoga ball or whatever, they get to throw it at T2.
LOL SO DUDE. FER ROUND ONE.... WE WERE T1. 
It was so crowded in there. oh my word. i couldn't breath, okay.
so when the whistle blew... i just ran. 
and my cousin told me that i ran like JennaMarbles.
which i don't know... it doesn't make sense.
I obviously got out because i could not see anything in the center circle.
everyone just like bumped into me... we were like ants, haha.
and then there was another round where it was only my grade.. and i was T2.
haha. still chaotic. i got out again because i'm one blind motherhugger.

then we had breakout session, and someone asked if kissing was a sin....
-facepalm-

so on our way to lunch...i ran to the cafeteria. I WANTED HOT LUNCH.
Hot lunch is something I would run for.
*Chuck Norris moment*
I didn't get in trouble. A teacher advised me to run if I wanted hot lunch. 
how supportive :D haha.
my friends and i just like feasted..we shared all of our food. ALL OF IT.
it was like thanksgiving with the pilgrims and indians.

afternoon sessions..at least, that's what i call it.
the speakers wife spoke to us.
so we were talking about how God gave His Son for us.
then this is how it went down...
her: God gave His only Son to die for us.
her: Would I give my own son up for you guys? (she shows picture on screen of her son)
everyone: -silence-
her: NO WAY! I WON'T! 
me and my a few of my friends: thanks...

then we went to the field and did this thing where we had to go to a pool and fill up a hose and run to the person with the cup. and dudee.
me and my friends just ran for dear life...it was ok though. and we got our team the win for the first round, so we sang the "we did it" song from dora. lolz.
the rest of the time, we were just panicky. but nothing was blamed on us because we did our job right.
woooot!
after that, we went in the gym to play game 3. 
and one of my friends lined up with me to get a drink from the water fountain. 
she drank first, so i was like "DON'T FINISH ALL THE WATER!" Haha.
we played this  4 way volleyball thing which sucked. 
i always went against the samurai guys because i dislike them the most.
and there's this one kid. and UGHH. He kept going on our side of the net, trying to make us lose.
and no one gave him penalty or whatever. and akl;ghakdfga/.
adlgkhalk/e,gt.q355ithnkmd.f; 
YOU KNOW WHAT. I DON'T CARE. IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S GOING TO READ MY BLOG. 
HIS NAME IS ----. FLIPPING ----. AND HE IS NOTHING LIKE THE NBA STAR. (I removed his name because I'm kind enough, ok?)
I WANT TO PUNCH THIS KID STRAIGHT IN THE FACE. 

that is all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top