Friday, August 10, 2012

Irritating Commercials

I am presently watching volleyball in the Olympics, and I have no problems with it. The problems I do have are the commercial breaks. Especially the beer commercials. They have got to be the most annoying things ever. I seriously hear 'Pitbull together with Bud Light' way to many times. And then there's a dog named 'We go,' so there's a party, and everybody's saying "Here we go." So this dog comes and brings them a bottle of beer. The London 2012 Olympics have started more than a week ago, and they're ending on Sunday. If you're listening to these advertisements and drinking beer whilst watching the games, I really do wonder how drunk you are at this point. 

Would you look at that? The Pitbull commercial just came on. Okay, I'm going to stop talking about beer. I'm thirteen. This is just ridiculous. There are a lot more other commercials out there that bother me. Let's talk about those. I dislike the Garnier BB Cream Commercials. The women are screaming "BB" ten thousand times, and I'm sitting here slapping myself in the face. "Skin like this, just like that." No, just no. Not right now. 

Diving is on at the moment. I'll update again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top