Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PRISON. Uh, I mean school.

*This post may have some grammar issues. I'm sorry. I am not in the mood to have good grammar and punctuation, so deal with it.

I didn't get to update my first day of prison school. Why? We had homework. Some people would expect no homework on the first day of school. HA. Not this one. I just finished prison school day three, so I'll split my days into parts, so you won't get confused.

Day 1:
I walked in and stuff, and things seemed normal. But one thing was really weird.
like all my friends are split up with each other. like two per class. 
Coincidence? I THINK NOT. 
okay. a lot of teachers were really hyper. 
as if they had a coffee overdose or something.
6th period is history. 
i haven't told you guys about my 8th period history class last year, so sit down because it's story time. last year 8th period history was the WORST class. 
everyone was super loud, and a lot of people got in trouble and detention. 
history was my lowest grade last year, and i learned nothing.
like nothing...at all.
so back to 6th period history this year. 
this class is in my old classroom from last year. and let me just tell you...
it's not fun anymore. it USED to be fun. eh. doesn't really matter tho.
band is super funny because one of my friends "re-joined" band. 
and she took one year off and forgot all the notes to her flute. 
but we're with the 7th graders this year so it's not as cool as last year.
OH SNAP. science class is... -no words-
adkjgaklj; we need a separate binder for this class.
THAT WAS NOT ON THE LIST. so i spent the whole night fixing my binders.

Day 2:
eh. day two was okay. not too special. same thing. 
but i get pizza every single day because the flipping hot lunch line is hard to get in.
it's like the line for the Jonas Brothers or something.
we had an english collage due the next day and it's like pictures that describe you.
so i worked all night for this thing. and here's a picture of my work space:

Day 3:
ok. i'm going to go talk about science class because it was the most interesting part of today. so i forgot my ONLY pen at home.
GENIUS.
so i asked one of my friends if i could borrow her pen. but it was during class. and the science teacher... -no comment-
we could die here. so we spent the whole entire class period coughing because we tried to get each other's attention. 
when she finally had the courage to give it to me, we had to get this other chicks attention so she could pass the pen over. 
that didn't work. so i ended up asking the chick. 
fadjgkdkf; that's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top