Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Fresh Start

This is my new blog. My old one was a private blog, and it took a lot of thinking if I should make this one. I was really just supposed to change the background of my old blog, but then it concluded to creating a new blog. This ones full of bright colors. Well, not really, but it's better than my old background which was Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker dancing in a car. The stuff I'll be doing on here is located in the blog description. I'm not trying to sound smart or anything. I'm just lazy to re-type it. Also, I have some stuff on the sidebar that you can check out. Okay, I really don't know what to talk about at the moment, but when I find something to talk about, I'll probably put it on here.

By the way, I feel like reviewing stuff soon, so comment something I should review. (like movies, food, music, etc)

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top