Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 3

SPIRIT WEEK DAAAAAAAAAY 3!
Again, I'll do morning to end, but today, I'll do it up to when I got home or whatever.

But first....
Those of you from school that I have shown this lovely blog to, thank you for reading.
Although, I need you guys to keep this blog to yourself because it would be really awkward if everyone in my grade read my blog. I wouldn't really have any writing freedom. I wouldn't really be able to "express my thoughts." At least you guys read my blog! Haha, it would be really useless if no one did. Okay, moving on to my day.

I chose to use good grammar okay? It might drift off into incorrectness later. Who knows.

This morning, we had team meeting with the actual team, and we "upgraded" our cheer because, let's be honest here, it sucked. So the cheer...wait, I don't want to call it a cheer. It's too "sissy-ish." I'll call it the battle cry because it sounds cooler. We had to crouch down and whisper stuff and sound like it was Paranormal Activity. So the battle cry goes like this:
"You'll never see them running, so you better keep on coming."
"You'll never see them coming, so you better keep on running."

And so we say that like five times as others run down the room with an invisible sword at their backs. Mind you, that ninjas don't have swords. I could be wrong. Let me know if you find a ninja with a sword. I'll bring him to a therapist. At the end, we yell "Ninjas" and crouch down again. As soon as we master the battle cry, we go into the auditorium to meet up with the other team. Then these chicks said that we had to switch spots. Meaning, we had to go sit in the front, and they had to go sit in the back. Then we'll switch after we do the battle cry. The front row was too small that it was hard to crouch down. The principal made us do our battle cry first. We did as told, but when we had to yell "Ninjas" or whatever and crouch back down. Yeah, that was impossible, so I just threw my hands up and did it.. I guess you could say my hand jumped for me? No? Okay.

So I tried going to the back because we switched, remember? We all fit perfectly fine, but some teacher thought it was too crowded so she made me and to of my other friends sit in the dudes' area. (See? Thursdays..) Worst. Experience. Of. My. Life. While the speaker was talking, he was like "We shouldn't waste our lives." And it reminded me of last year's speaker, Ron De Garde, at least that's how I think you spell it. But anyways, Last year's speaker was always like "DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE!" Like he got really quiet sometimes, then suddenly he got super loud. I wanted to make a shirt that said "THE POWER" because he used that phrase a lot.

Game 1. Eh, didn't do anything. I just sat there and yelled, haha, so I'm not going to go into deep detail. Academic Challenge thingie...not a single girl (except for one) in our grade that was in our team answered a question. Why? Who knows, man. I'll skip lunch, and I'll move on to break because we did spin the bottle. The most dangerous question out there was "Who will be the next Kim Kardashian?"

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA. WHAT IS AIR. LOL.

Then later, we had afternoon split sessions and stuff. The chick from yesterday spoke again, and she was talking about how we can flirt with our eyes, and she showed us how, and....
THIS DESERVES ALL THE AWARDS BECAUSE THAT WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS MOMENT OF TODAY. LOLOLOLOLOL. We went to the gym afterwards because the teachers did skits and what not. My friends and I were like face palming because this one kid doesn't know who Chuck Norris is. Oh, and we played the same game with the yoga balls and the circles, but this time it changed. Are you ready? Are you ready? Instead of a circle....They changed it to a square/rectangle. WHOA.

And that was it from school. But when I got home I went to go get my laptop in the 2nd floor
lounge-ish area, so when I opened the door, it was locked...My mother had locked the door because her friend got robbed, and my mother had turned paranoid. The door knob wasn't one with a key hole. It was just this dot. So basically, I have lost my sanctuary. Then later, my dad found a way to open the door... How? I seriously have no idea. Maybe Chuck Norris was inside. (Sorry not sorry.)

That's it for today! I'll post the last Spirit Week Day tomorrow because it's the last Spirit Week Day, duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top