Thursday, August 9, 2012

Online Orders Need to Ship Faster

For some unknown reason, I woke up super early this morning, and I am not proud of it. Nothing very productive was done today. All I did was make a new blogspot and a few other little things. The Olympics schedule was all messed up today, so I wasted a lot of time watching the news in which, I have no interest in. I have no followers on this blog at the moment. Therefore, I have nothing to be proud of...not that I will be.

I put in a followers widget, so please fill it up! Ew, I sound so follower hungry. Anyways, my Urban Outfitters backpack came in the mail! It's so perfect. I'm not kidding.


 

All I need is my Toms which will hopefully be arriving in the mail soon. I wanted to get two pairs, but my dad suggested that I only get one just in case the shoe size is wrong or something. I got the black classics. For my next order, I plan on getting the red classics and the Toms flag because the flag is only five dollars. Once I get the two pairs, I'll turn the shoe bag into pillows because it'll look fierce in my room! And I'll most definitely upload it on here. 

I'm currently just eating some gummy bears whilst I blog. These things are like drugs, seriously. 

I have nothing much left to say. Oh! I'm going to be taking some good quality pictures of my bag this weekend, so until then, excuse the terrible quality picture of my backpack because it was taken from an iPhone4, okay? 

Tomorrow's Friday! Party hard! Haha, just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top