Monday, August 27, 2012

OH SNAPPPP.

HEYYYY! Remember when I said that Thursdays are like Bad Luck Brian for me? Yeah, well last Thursday, I forgot my English book at school. We had English homework that night. Mind you, that was the first week of school. 

BAD GRAMMAR TIME! LOL I don't care about my grammar anymore, okay? I go to school. That's enough work. So I'll use good and bad grammar whenever I want to.
--
My day suckkkeed...kinda.
okay so today we had a quiz, test, and a quest.
(Quest dfn: Harder than a quiz, easier than a test)
The test was in English, and that was easy. 
I got a 14/15 on the Science quiz.
wutevs. it's a 93 or 92. still an A.
THE HISTORY QUEST. OMG. THE WORST EVEEER. I SO FAILED.
i hate history. i actually used to like history, but then class started sucking and now it's like. whateverrr.
Eh, I'll bring my grade up soon. 
In Reading class, we're reading something about the Holocaust, and I have no idea what chapter one is about, but surprisingly I understand dystopian novels. Which take place in the future. lol idk.

we have spirit week this week. tuesday to friday.
i'm just going to fail at every activity because i can.
it's ninjas against samurais. or samurais against ninjas. whatever suits your preference.
i'm going to lose my voice.
when i lose my voice, i sound like JennaMarbles and Emma Stone.
weird. i know. 
oh, by the way i'm in ninjas, but really,
if i made up the team names, it would be, team 1 and team 2.
i'm going to try to blog everyday of this week to tell you how things went.
THE GAMES ARE DANGEROUS. LIKE LONDON 2012 WAS SAFER THAN THESE GAMES WILL BE.

Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top