Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Weekend

I didn't get to blog yesterday, so hopefully this post will make up for it. Where did I leave off on Friday night? Oh yes, reading Insurgent. It was so intense! Don't worry, I'll stop here. No spoilers, alright? Then on Saturday morning my parents decided to force me to go running, but it started to rain as we got there. I have no problem with rain, but apparently my parents do, so that meant we had to go back home. That sucked because I had to miss Project Runway, and I had to wake up early. As I waited for breakfast to be cooked, I made this thing. I don't really know what is.
I also watched the London 2012 Olympics yesterday, and I decorated my scissors.
Further on that day, I was quite bored, so I chose to make some rainbow cupcakes. Here are some photos for your enjoyment!






Oh, and here's a high quality picture of my backpack like I promised!
Today, which is Sunday, I went running this morning, not too exciting. I also went to church early, and there was this couple, and it was just PDA alert.... at church. I watched the Olympics, again today. Usain Bolt had the nerve to come up to the camera and say that he's number one. Show off much? But really, who can blame him? He actually is number one. I watched The Bourne Legacy at four, or you should I say Four ;) Just kidding, okay back to the point.

It was alright. Not the best movie ever. The first thirty minutes wasn't that fabulous or anything. Other than that, It was pretty good. A lot of running, taking tablets, shooting, & car chasing. That's kind of it. The music was very beautiful though. The music was done by one of my favorite composers, James Newton Howard. Also known as the man who composed the music for The Hunger Games and The Dark Knight Rises.

Before the movie, I bought a new book at the bookstore, so I won't die after I finish Insurgent. The book is Struck by Jennifer Bosworth. I wanted to read this because Sam Cushion (unofficialscore) made a song for it on YouTube! It's dystopian too, so bonus, haha! 

I'm going off the computer now because I'm going to read Insurgent. I'm 3/4 into the book already! 

Carry on with your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top