Tuesday, August 14, 2012

7 Years Later

I did nothing productive at all today. I just sat in front of the computer, went on Tumblr, and watched videos on YouTube. On tumblr today, I asked my followers if I should change my url to 'fe4r-landsc4pe.' A lot of people said no. Great. That's just swell. I'm guessing a lot of people haven't read Divergent. I'm going to keep assuming that for now. One of these days, I'm just going to change my url without warning, and I'll be all like, "Merry Christmas, motherhuggers!" 

School Orientation is on Thursday. Thursday is the worst day of the week ever. If I had to take out one day of the week, it would be Thursday. There's a Bad Luck Brian switch for me, and it only activates on Thursdays. Also, orientation is just stupid. There is no sense made at all. Everything that the principal says is written in the handbook which the school is going to give you whether you go to orientation or not! So really there's no point in going, but I want to find out if any of my friends are in my class because a lot of my friends barely ever go on their social networking sites. 

I'm going to discuss about my url and blog changing or whatever because I have so many ideas for it. Alright, so I want to change my url to 'fe4r-landsc4pe' unexpectedly like what I said in my first paragraph of this post. I plan on changing my theme to this one (by the way, it's not my blog) :
My title would be like 'One Choice can Transform you' or 'Be Brave' or whatever. Something like that. My sidebar would be the gif featured below:
See? I got everything planned out! 

I'm watching High School Musical right now, and on commercial break, they teach you how to dance to one of the songs. When I was 6 years old, I was boss at this dance. 7 years later, I attempt. 7 years later, I fail. 

I'll be busy attempting to learn the dance again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top