Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Overused Yolo

I changed my Tumblr url and theme! My followers did not see that coming. Neither did they react. Oh, well. I basically spent my whole day working on my blog, but it's really pretty now! 
Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://fe4r-landsc4pe.tumblr.com
If you're wondering what the promo post is, it's a link that leads to this lovely blog right here: http://kick-4ss.tumblr.com ←Follow her!

On Tumblr, I asked if I could promo for promo with someone in one of my promo groups, and they asked for a first 7 to like. Keep this in mind...I had no idea what that was, so I just decided to reply "Alright!" I hoped that she would post her promo first, so I could just copy off, but no! She replied "Tell me when you post it." I was in full on panic mode. I googled and searched tags until I gave up. I ended up just posting, "First 7 to like! All promoted! Must be following her. Favs bolded." And I chose to just hope for the best.

School Orientation is tomorrow. Ew, why? My parents are forcing me to go. No, sir. Not me. You see, I'd rather die. I don't want to talk about school right now, so I'm going to write a one paragraph rant about YOLO. Ready? Set? GO!

Yolo is stupid. "You only live once!" "No duh, Sherlock." It's so overused. People use it as the most dumbest excuse ever. For example, "Why did you just throw a rock at that chick's face?" "YOLO is mah motto, honey boo boo." I know it's a weird example, but it's relatable. Some people also use it to make themselves sound like a dare devil. For example, a sign says no eating in this store. Then boom! "YOLO!" Ooh, you're eating in a store. Rebel. Yolo this. Yolo that. Then you have a turn-up-out-of-the-blue-uninvited-baby. Are you still yolo-ing now? Huh? I thought so. 

And that my friend, was my one paragraph rant. I plan to do more of these in the future! 

You may proceed with your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top