Thursday, September 27, 2012

We meet again.

Yes, I know. I know. It has been more than a month since my last post. Blah, blah, blah. I blame school, and the homework from every single class. Other than that, just be glad that I'm writing up another post.

It's 10:50 PM right now. I regret nothing.

You might have noticed the changes I've made on my blog here. I wanted to make my blog look pretty like the all the Facebook ulzzangs' blogs, haha! I put a banner on the top of my blog. I also put a fall themed background. I fixed the color scheme and the fonts. I also arranged the side widgets, so now there's a clock, a cup of tea, and a panda. Don't ask about the cup of tea or the panda. They were just cute, so I chose them. I'm not done with everything though.

I finished Struck by Jennifer Bosworth, so now I'm reading Matched by Ally Condie. Matched has the kind of storyline where there's a love triangle, and you can't decide on which dude you like better. It's like the Korean drama called Dream High. (Which reminds me, I need to re-watch that.) You can't decide on who the main character should end up with. Sometimes I like this character and not the other, but then later I switch it around. If you need a better summary, google it. I'm not good at explanations.
Matched by Ally Condie (Yes, that's me holding the book)
It's International Day at school tomorrow. I'm going in uniform because that's how it works.

I don't upload very many pictures of myself because I have to photoshop each of them, so it takes a lot of work. But whatever, I had time to photoshop three pictures, and here's the one I like the best:
This is a potato. Say hi to the potato, everyone!
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top