Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day!

First of all, Happy Labor Day to all of you who work or are in labor! 
Haha, just kidding about the "in labor" part.

Eugh. School tomorrow. Gross.
LOL we didn't go to the beach, just saying.
But we went to other places that musn't be named because stalkers will know where I live, and then there would be a problem.
For lunch, Yakisoba, bby. 
That shiz is good. I can't even.

We filmed Box 303, today! I'll post a teaser/preview on here soon! 
And we took derp photos. lol.
I'm not even going to show them to you.
You might get blind from our derpy attractiveness.
Oh snap, see what I did there? I'm smooth. Haha.
I own a Canon EOS 7D, and I'll upload a picture of it when I'm in the mood.
But you can check out photos that I took with it on my tumblr 'mine' page here.
That includes a face photo. I'm sorry if I blinded you with my derpy attractiveness.
Deal with it.

LOL, alright. We're going back to a normal school week which means, I won't be posting on here everyday.
I'll try my best to go on here when I can.
It's not my fault the teachers at my school give a five-pound load of homework.
Err, whutevs.

BYYYYYYEEE(until the next time I get on here)EEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top