Friday, September 28, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I haven't been blogging for quite a while, but for the first time ever (and probably my last), I was nominated my very first award, The Versatile Blogger Award. Before I go any further, I'd simply like to thank Deelila Dhiantie for nominating me.

The Rules
  1. Nominate up to 15 bloggers (Since I don't follow many people, I'm going to bend this rule.)
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you in a blog post linking back to their blog.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


7 Random Facts
  1. I can watch Rush Hour countless times, and it will never get old.
  2. I like listening to composed music and scores. (or the more common term, classical music)
  3. I bought a chocolate bar just because Captain America was on it. Money well spent.
  4. I'm actually pretty boss at playing Super Mario Bros. Wii. 
  5. In band class, I tend to fangirl over music we're playing composed by John Williams.
  6. I'm obsessed with Divergent and usually react when the answer is "Four/ 4" in Algebra class.
  7. I follow Spieling Peter Pan (Andrew Ducote) on Twitter. (He no longer works at Disneyland though.)
My Nominations for the Award

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top