Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday morning isn't easy at all.

You know you like that title. lol. 
Flipping Sunday. 
I woke up at eight in the morning. 
Eight.
EIGHT
That's too early for Sunday. 

Anyways, I planned on re-reading chapter one for reading class about the Holocaust. 
Then I put it off until this afternoon because I'm lazy. haha.
So I read it at like 3 in the afternoon and finished reading the chapter at 5.
How did I do it? I don't know....MAGIC.
LOLZ. 

I might go to the beach tomorrow. Photos? yes.
I'll bring my camera.
OH OH. And my cousins and I are going to film Box 303.
You guys obviously don't know what that is. 
My cousins and I are making an action short film, and we haven't got anything done since July.
Oh, the productivity.
But yeeeaaaah. It's not like a ghetto short film. It's going to be like..
"We make things look legit" short film. haha.

Just so you know... It's 8:30-ish PM and I'm still working on a reading worksheet.
this is ridiculous. 
i don't have anything to talk about, and i want to go to bed because i slept super late last night. agh.
Reading sucks when it's required.

lol. not much for today. i'm sorry, my day sucked. face the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top