Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve?

What's up, everyone?

It's been so long since I've written a post, so I decided why not? December is coming to an end and so is 2012. I decided to show you guys some pictures that I have taken during December because pictures are cool.









I changed my blog name to "4AM" because of IU, and I don't know why but isn't that banner fabulous? It has Totoro. How can it not be fabulous. Speaking of fabulous, I have just made cupcakes and a cake. I should probably clean up, but when do I do that?

There are so many movies coming out in 2013, and a lot of them are based off books, so if I'm ever going to watch them, I'm going to have to read first. If you're interested in those movies (book based & non-book based) here they are:


  • Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
  • Warm Bodies
  • Identity Thief
  • The Host
  • Scary Movie 5 (Just because the Scary Movie series are hilarious and amusing) 
  • Iron Man 3
  • Monsters University (I've been waiting all my childhood for this.)
  • Despicable Me 2
  • The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (This will probably be the best 3 hours of 2013.)
  • The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
  • Beautiful Creatures
 That is all for now.

-Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top