Thursday, October 11, 2012

Books, Movies, and Music

It's Thursday, and just letting you know that I got back from  the Philippines on Tuesday. I'm still tired from then. The Amazing Spider-Man was showing on the plane, but every time I opened my eyes my mom would go angry on me, so no James Horner music for me. (I'm STILL disappointed.) Wow, this post seems quite sad, am I right? (I don't need a reply. I just ask a lot of questions hoping for one.) 

This is the very first Thursday without much homework, and I'm using it to get on blogspot! I am currently reading Crossed by Ally Condie which is the second book of the Matched series. This book is taken from two characters' perspectives, so this should be interesting. For the last couple of days of reading class, we get to have independent reading, so we had to show the teacher the book we were reading, and it had to be from the school library. When I found Crossed at the library, it was like...ULTIMATE FANGIRL MODE TURNED ON! This is going to be the best last couple of days of reading class ever!

Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier, but while I was in the Philippines, I went to Forever 21 in the Mall of Asia, and oh my word. I converted almost all my American money for that place. It was like a "You see something nice? GO GET IT." type of situation. I also got a "Keep calm and call Batman" shirt. Chow King was amazing too! 

I  love the movie, Taken. I seriously need to watch the second one soon! I've got a lot of  things to do over the weekend. I need to read Crossed, finish a theme chart, and um...I think that's about it. Never mind, there isn't much homework, oops. I need to buy a new hair dryer because I broke mine in the Philippines, and maybe while I'm there I can get another size for a straightener or curling iron because I can. 

I'm also enjoying this Korean pop song that I used to like long time ago. It's called Black and White by G.NA. Listen to it if you like:


Until something interesting happens, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top